May 3, 2020. Due to the Corona Virus and the resultant restrictions on movement, both Mocha and Canella's seasons were missed this spring. Canella remains in Italy, awaiting the rescheduled WORLD DOG SHOW in Spain this July before returning. Mocha is home with us having returned when the U.S. shows were cancelled, but not before completing her AKC Championship this last fall and working half way through her GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP this spring before the shutdown.
Both girls are expected to go into season late this summer or early fall and thus we are currently expecting TWO litters late fall. Our waitlist is growing rapidly and thus I urge you to contact us if interested in a puppy so that we can discuss a furry friend for your home. Be sure to check out our Lagotto Puppies page as well.